BDSc, MDSc, FRACDS, MRACDS, Dip (Sedation & Pain Control)
Dr Chinh is a Board Certified Specialist Paediatric Dentist. He is a member of:
- The Australian Dental Association
- The Australian and New Zealand Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- Australasian Academy of Paediatric Dentistry
- A Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons.
- He has also obtained his Diploma in Conscious Sedation and Pain control at Westmead Hospital.
Dr Chinh Nguyen graduated from the University of Western Australia with a Bachelor of Dental Science in 1992. He completed a further 3 years specialty training in Paediatric Dentistry at the University of Sydney in 1997. This 3-year intensive paediatric dental training included:
- Treatment of medically compromised and special needs children
- Management of developmental and growth issues, as they relate to the mouth, jaw, face, and head
- Treatment of children under anesthesia and sedation by dental sedation services
- Management of preventive and invasive oral care of children
- Management of dental trauma
- Orthodontic care
- Child psychology and Childhood development
Dr Chinh founded Specialist Kids Dentist in 1998. He believes strongly in a preventative approach to dentistry combined with the most up-to-date science and technology. Dr. Chinh treats very young children, those with special needs (ADHD, autism), and kids with complex dental issues.
Dr. Chinh finds the relationships he develops with his patients and their families to be the best part of his work. He enjoys joking and telling children stories while he provides treatment to them. He wants his patients to enjoy their visits and develop a healthy relationship with dentistry.
Dr Chinh is past president of Australian and New Zealand Society of Paediatric Dentistry NSW. He is very passionate in his role as Dental Team Leader with charity organisation AHHA (Australian Health Humanitarian Aid). Dr Chinh Ngyuen has occupied this role for the last 9 years.
Dr Ngyuen travels annually to Vietnam and Cambodia. Here he treats disabled children from the poor villages and orphanages and educates local dentists.
Dr Nyguen is a busy parent of two teenage girls and an active young son. He understands the dynamic nature of life with children. He tries to make himself available for his patients whenever problems arise.
Dr. Chinh Nguyen has been a Paediatric Dentist for over two decades. He is committed to making all of his patients feel comfortable and welcome.
Contact us or visit us at one of our clinics in Liverpool or Summer Hill. We are open from 9:30-5:00PM Monday to Friday. Our friendly team eagerly await your call and will be happy to schedule you an appointment as soon as you’re available. Make sure to ask about the child’s dental benefits scheme and how your health fund can benefit your kid.